Hannah and Jeff are two of the coolest people you’ll ever meet. They’re funny, sweet, gorgeous, and totally awesome so of course their wedding was awesome too. Or to use one of Hannah’s superlatives, amaze-balls. People say I use awesome way too much so I just might switch to amaze-balls. Anyway, Hannah and Jeff were married on July 24th in Look Park in Northampton, MA. Hannah is insanely creative so her wedding decor and details were either DIY or etsy made. Here’s a few of my favorites…
- The bouquets and boutonnieres were made with silk flowers and buttons. They were adorable. :)
- The guests found their seating by picking their names out of flower pots. Each flower was a little hand-made windmill.
- The centerpieces were also windmills in cute little grass-filled pots.
- The bridesmaids and the groomsmaids (all girls except for one groomsman) wore white summer dresses of their choosing. All the girls on Hannah’s side wore purple shoes and all the girls on Jeff’s side wore green shoes.
- Hannah had green toile sewed under her dress to go with the green and purple theme. I loved that she made the dress her own.
- Hannah’s mom is a cake artist so Hannah and Jeff had 7 weddings cakes. And they were all insanely delicious. I couldn’t help myself. I had to try a little of each. The coconut one was my favorite (and Hannah’s favorite too.)
It was an awesome day and I am so, so happy Hannah and Jeff chose us as their wedding photographers. Once again we’ve met a couple that we wish lived closer so we could hang out. They’re just so damn cool and fun that we wish they were our friends. Next time we’re in New Hampshire we’ve got to go out for drinks. Seriously.
Photographers: Liesl and Randy